Glissa pouted her lips, resting her head in her hand, “It’s rather boring around Phyrexia..”
Glissa, the Traitor. At first, I thought she’d be really tough to alter and still make sense. Turns out though, she’s surprisingly versatile.
Oh hell yeas I wanna be compleat - they got pie !
I WANNA PARTY WITH PRAETOR BRO
- What they smell like: Like the forest. She’s very flowery compared to most elves.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): She’s taken to vampire time I mean what.
- What music they enjoy: Would like Joraga chants and probably would tear up at the Lord of the rings soundtrack.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: I imagine a little over an hour because the outfit looks complicated. Also to braid all that hair.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Flowers and information that can kill eldrazi.
- Left or right-handed: Right.
- Religion (if any): JORAGA.
- Favorite sport: Hunting idk.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): Find elf history stuffs.
- Favorite kind of weather: Not Eldrazi.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Failure to her people. She mostly fears not being accepted.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: With proper motivation (Sorin or an Eldrazi) she can always win any of those throwing games to hit the bottles.
- What they smell like: Copper and oil.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): A machine needs no sleep! Actually more like 2 hours tops.
- What music they enjoy: Screams of her enemies.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Either none or an hour BECAUSE DAY HAIR but she doesnt really concern herself with that.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Mirrans.
- Left or right-handed: Left for fighting right for writing (I mean with that blade thing how can you write)
- Religion (if any): PHYREXIAN
- Favorite sport: killin mirrans
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): Spread Phyrexia
- Favorite kind of weather: Phyrexian
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Sometimes she has flashbacks of when she was not phyrexian. Sometimes she fears the monster she’s become. Then Glissa remembers she was cast aside by her people.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: Strength test.
How about I just run my blade through you and see how far it comes out the other side?
Glissa Sunseeker from Magic the Gathering.
‘Modern’ Glissa, the Traitor, requested by Kiikeluren.
(I would have made her hair look more metallic like in my other Glissa drawing, but it’s very tedious to draw, haha.)
Navitograph readings indicate existence of incompleat worlds indirectly connected to New Phyrexia. Experiental communications have begun. After transfer of abstract information begins transfer of physical information. Surveillance high. Level of involvement: currently low.
Calculations estimate quick hypothetical integration into fleeting world.
- High levels of radiation exuding from ‘breaks’ in the world unrecognizable on normal visual spectrum. Despite unrelenting and continuous attempts to widen spectrum enough to make ‘breaks’ visible, they remain unseen, recognizable only by their unfamiliar energy signatures.
- One hyperphysical datapoint reoccurant in world: ‘Ravnica’. Assumed to be either ‘deity’ or name of world.
Research will continue.
Hum.. its good to see you again, Jin.